Aéro Montreal fully virtual for 2020
Aéro Montreal is going fully virtual this year offering expertise through virtual booths and many interactive displays. Running under the banner of International Aerospace Week, the online event is scheduled from December 14 to 17.
The virtual booth allows exhibitors to:
- Showcase their company profile and description
- Share representatives’ profiles
- Share promotional material: videos, brochures and other documents
- Chat with other participants
- Schedule meetings with visitors
The show is divided into three categories:
Commercialization of projects and products:
- Accelerator 360: Support growth and foster collaboration between SMEs in international markets by assisting commercialization within global supply chains.
- StartAéro 360°: Promote the integration and commercialization of disruptive technologies in the aerospace supply chain.
- SDQuébec: To provide a set of services to companies and organizations wishing to increase their activities in the field of security and defence.
To purchase a virtual exhibitor space, please click on the link: http://www.inscriptweb.com/aero2020/booth
Pricing for Aéro Montréal members and associate members: $190 plus applicable taxes
Pricing for Non-members: $380 plus applicable taxes.